You could save a life.
CIHVA provides life-saving training to all volunteers. Join us and spend some of your time bandaging wounds, delivering babies, helping accident victims, and, yes, saving lives.
Benefits of Volunteering at CIHVA
- ONLY 6 hours per week!
- New York State Tax Deduction
- Property Tax Reduction
- FREE CPR training for volunteers
- Annual Paramedic Scholarship for volunteers
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Annual Events such as Picnic, BBQ, Formal Awards Dinner
- March in the annual Memorial Day Parade
- Conventions in such locations as Las Vegas, Orlando, and Baltimore
...all this while responding with one of the busiest Volunteer Ambulance Agencies in New York State! Never a dull moment!
For more information about membership or to join please e-mail us through the form below:
Types of Membership
Full Class A Membership
Requires volunteers to be 18 years old and to commit at least 6 hours each week.
Available for the volunteer who wants to help, but would rather not respond on an ambulance.
Volunteers do not have to live in Central Islip, Hauppauge, or Islandia.